Successful with Experience Management (XM)
Find out how you compare with other
What do customers, employees and suppliers think of your company? And what feelings do users associate with your products or services? That’s what Experience Management (XM) tells you. With the combination of operating data (O data) and experience data (X data), you are able to measure user experience on a finely tuned basis and in real time. Become part of the Experience Economy and find out how your business compares to other UK companies. The future of digitalisation lies in Experience Management. But how many UK businesses have already adapted this trend?
What is Experience Management?
of UK businesses regularly collect 360-degree experience data from their stakeholders.
have more success interacting with customers, employees and partners using experience data.
are concerned about maintaining customer loyalty due to Brexit or Covid virus
Study "360° EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT"
EASY SOFTWARE conducted a representative survey, in which 502 companies from different industries (each company with over 100 employees) provide an assessment of the degree of digitalisation of UK companies. This overview reveals the degree to which companies use a combination of operational and experience data from their stakeholders and what is their intended use for these data.
- How digitalised are 502 companies from the UK?
- What opportunities do these companies see in XM?
- Which challenges are the biggest obstacles in digitalisation?
What You Can Learn
Most UK companies consider themselves well-advanced with digital transformation of customer processes. In comparison to a similar study conducted in Germany, UK companies are more confident in their degree of digitalisation.
However, they still struggle in setting the right focus for their surveyed groups.
- Learn from leading digitalised businesses how to prevail in a highly competitive market
- Find out what the differences are between digitalisation in Germany and the UK
Why 360 Degrees?
Experience Management is much more than Customer Experience or annual employee surveys. All relevant stakeholders need to be met with the best possible experience.
The satisfaction and commitment of all stakeholders serve as an essential foundation for your financial growth.
- Discover why acquiring and retaining talented employees or valuable business contacts is just as important as customer revenue
- Find out which groups of stakeholders are, so far, neglected in experience management
Brexit and Covid virus
External factors are weighing on UK companies. Respondents list the aftermath of Brexit and the impact of Covid virus among their top three worries.
Businesses need sustainable strategies to persevere in the long term.
- Stay ahead of the biggest hurdles for end-to-end digitalisation and experience management
- Learn how companies need to adapt in order to tackle challenges like Brexit and Covid virus
With Experience Management (XM), you make decisions with data, not with your gut.
EASY SOFTWARE uses Experience Management for its own processes and, on a project basis with the X/O App, has created a web service that queries the user experience in real time for presentations or events and intelligently combines XO data.
Intelligent company with EASY ApiOmat
- Intelligent company with EASY ApiOmat
- Integration solution that combines X and O data
- Multi-Experience Platform as layer between backend, survey tool and your applications
- Individual surveys in real time
- Connection to all possible business processes
Project: XO App with EASY ApiOmat
- Get feedback e.g. directly after presentations or events
- Data protection is guaranteed, only you receive evaluations
- Analytics: Summaries are processed intelligently
- Conclusions on the problem areas of your processes are easily possible
- Flexible use for every channel and every backend system
With XM, your digitization in the Experience Economy will be successful
- Feedback culture and end-to-end perspective on all business processes
- 360° view of all stakeholders, not just customers
- Recognize trends, understand needs, draw conclusions
- Increase satisfaction among all stakeholders
- Experience Management is Enabler for Your Digitization
- Increase sales, increase growth, drive innovation