Do you want to grow with your company and are you in preliminary considerations on which business processes you want to implement with which system architecture/infrastructure? And under no circumstances, do you want to be tied to a monolithic system with limited expandability and flexibility? You want the opposite, because you know that digitalization is an ongoing process – so you want to include technologies that will emerge in the future? Have you ever considered microservices and a microservices architecture?
Maximum flexibility and control
How about a development platform with powerful and coordinated tools that serves as your factory for a service-oriented architecture? EASY ApiOmat is the development platform of choice when it comes to exploiting the degrees of freedom offered by microservices, while maintaining control over the expanding IT landscape.
Open standards are part of the EASY ApiOmat basis. The way in which it works is documented down to the last detail. In this way, you attain the greatest possible flexibility in your projects with EASY ApiOmat, and achieve:
- A greater level of freedom: Standardized EASY interfaces form the basis for heterogeneous development teams that use different technologies for their services. In addition, new microservices can be integrated more quickly.
- Easier maintainability by decoupling microservices from each other: Problems in the application can be fixed more easily, as only the corresponding service needs to be processed.
- Reliability: If a service fails, it does not affect the entire services architecture
- Better scalability: Microservices are easy to scale as soon as your needs grow. This makes the overall application more powerful.
EASY ApiOmat provides the technologies you need to build standardized microservices with clearly defined structures and interfaces. In this way, you combine flexibility with maximum control, and achieve:
- Improved audit capability: You only complete audits for microservices once; for the first microservice. The first audit then provides the blueprint for all other subsequent microservices.
- Faster development processes: Thanks to well-defined REST APIs and clear structures within the microservices architecture
- Intelligent logging and error tracing: EASY ApiOmat comes with built-in services that provide you with the necessary information during operation. These services can naturally be extended with other services, e.g. to connect other standard logging systems (Graylog etc.).
- Convergence under control: Thanks to EASY ApiOmat Services. EASY ApiOmat provides you with an overview of all the running microservices, and answers questions such as: which services are currently doing which jobs, where they are located within the microservices architecture, etc. EASY ApiOmat also provides a discovery service that provides all other microservices with the necessary information – your microservice architecture configures itself, so to speak; here is a technical example.
Microservices – the universal savior?
Of course, like any other technology, microservices are not a universal solution to every problem. But if you value flexibility and future-proofing – and who doesn’t? – you are well advised to take a microservices approach.
Advantages of microservices at a glance
Conceptually, a microservice architecture enables you to achieve a shorter time-to-market and cycle time. In addition, because all services are based on well-documented HTTP and REST, you can rely on future-proof operation and flexibility. Another point that speaks in favor of the use of microservices: All services run in isolation from each other – and only communicate with each other via APIs. The consequence: The services are easy to maintain and new services can be integrated quickly. This separation also results in fewer errors or incorrect decisions that can be quickly corrected in retrospect: The services usually “live” separately in docker containers. This allows the development teams to focus on the specific task of each microservice during the development.
EASY ApiOmat is the microservice factory of choice
If you are looking for a quick entry into the world of microservices without wasting expensive developmental time on basic components, EASY ApiOmat is the right choice. ApiOmat allows you to build your microservices architecture according to structured rules using components that have already been tested in practice, which offers orientation and security. At the same time, you retain the maximum flexibility and can respond appropriately to different requirements.
EASY ApiOmat gives you the freedom to use the most popular programming languages and libraries in the future. Through this modern architecture inherent in ApiOmat, you attract talent and expertise to your development department.
Take the leap to microservices now
After all, others have already done it. It’s obvious: Current market situations and changing customer expectations are requiring greater flexibility on the part of businesses. First of all, this requires the right software architecture. The health insurance fund BKK Linde and the Landesbank Baden-Württemberg are telling examples of this trend towards microservices. Learn more about them in the following success stories:
And these are just two examples from practice – among many others. Are you interested in microservices technology? Then download our whitepaper: