Workflow Management System
Workflow automation for more efficient process management
Discover the possibilities of workflow automation. With EASY Workflow. Whether rule-based incoming mail processing, ordering processes, incoming invoice validation, digital human resources or contract files – the workflow management system flexibly fits your individual needs thanks to many high-performance out-of-the-box solutions. It reliably controls even complex business workflows and keeps an eye on all deadlines and legal requirements.
Advantages of workflow systems
- Simple to implement and easy to operate workflow management software for mapping your company processes. The solution is intuitive and user-friendly. Employees are able to work with it after a short training session.
- Graphical process editor based on Microsoft Visio©. Even complex workflows are quickly created or adapted with MS Visio©.
- Integrated process monitoring with multi-level escalation management. You benefit from more efficiency and security thanks to proxy rules and reliable deadline and escalation management.
- You are always able to provide information when there are questions about a business transaction, therefore gaining flexibility.
- EASY Workflow prevents long waiting times and transportation queues and ensures timely approval.
- Data exchange with adjacent systems such as SAP or Microsoft Dynamics is possible with no trouble via the appropriate interfaces.
Paper is patient. Are your business partners?
Traditional, paper-based processes lead to delays again and again. Because paper documents have to be transported physically. They pile up in storage and tend not to be accessible at the most inopportune moments. The results are long transportation and waiting times, a lack of transparency and access to information and last but not least frustrated employees. With the process automation of EASY Workflow you put an end to that – and step into a new dimension of efficiency and speed.
Do you want to improve the workflow? Then EASY Workflow is the ideal solution for you. With it, you can design document-based processes in the company more easily, more securely, and more efficiently. The workflow management system allows extensive process automation, for example in the processing of incoming invoices or incoming mail. The workflow software automatically assigns information to business processes after a comparison with, for example, master data in the ERP, so that it reaches the right contact person with no loss of time. Thanks to proxy rules, processes are quickly handled even when the contact person is absent. Follow-ups and reminder functions make sure that no document is left unhandled.
EASY Workflow allows web-based access anytime and anywhere via an intuitive user interface. The workflow management software web client supports all standard mobile devices. An integrated authorization system ensures that only a select set of employees can see and adjust business processes. In addition, there are extensive reporting options and live analyses.
the Workflow Process
A powerful workflow engine automatically forwards documents to the next processor and processing step. The process can also be initiated by the user as an ad hoc workflow.
Approval and authorization scenarios can be easily adapted to the customer’s individual parameters and testing requirements in EASY Workflow. The workflow management system channels the document from approval stage to approval stage – always to the correct person responsible. And if that person is absent, to their predefined substitute.
If deadlines need to be observed – e.g. discount periods for invoices – appropriate reminders can be set up as a standard or entered by the initiator in ad hoc workflows. If a document has been sitting too long and a deadline is at risk, the current processor automatically receives a reminder email.
All information and documents which employees need for approval can be viewed via the web client or mobile apps. An approval can be granted on the desktop or any standard mobile device. The approval can even trigger processes in turn – e.g. the automatic transfer to accounting or the creation of a posting record for invoices.