Successful with Experience Management (XM)
Bring XO data together
What do customers, employees and suppliers think of your company? And what feelings do users associate with your products or services? That’s what Experience Management tells you. With the combination of operating data (O data) and experience values (X data), you are able to measure user experience on a finely-tuned basis and in real time. Become part of the Experience Economy, and give your users the best personal experience. The future of successful digitalization lies in Experience Management.
What is Experience Management?
are dissatisfied with your degree of digitalization.
assume that your business is at risk if it does not keep pace with digitalization.
hope for higher customer satisfaction through the collection of XO data.
Study "When Data Drives Experience"
EASY SOFTWARE AG, together with the German auditing firm KPMG, conducted a representative survey on the degree of digitalization and the use of Experience Management. Download the complete study and find out why the Experience Management trend is set to prevail.
- How digitalized are 400 companies from Central Europe?
- How will the importance of Experience Management be assessed for the future?
- What hurdles do companies envisage with the use of Experience Management?
The best Customer Journey
All companies want to focus on customer benefits. Only with the combination of X/O data, however, is it possible to recognize needs and trends – and in real time. A survey tool such as Qualtrics sends targeted and individual surveys to the user immediately after a business transaction.
This allows you to respond directly to feedback, personalize services and processes, and improve the customer journey.
- Intensive interaction with customers
- Knowing what customers really want
- Feedback leads to targeted improvements
- Decisions are based on data, not “gut feeling.”
Find and retain Employees
How are your employees or applicants doing? The success of companies increasingly depends on well-trained and committed employees. Inspiring them, winning them over, and making them loyal to the company on a long-term basis only works if you know what your employees want and how they feel.
Experience Management also provides you with important data that you can convert directly into measures.
- Company success stands and falls with your employees
- Company car and company mobile phone or rather modern culture and self-determined working: Knowing what employees really want
- Building a personalized and emotional relationship
Win-win situation: Supply chain experience
The procurement process is not a one-way street, it is based on reciprocity. Your suppliers benefit from simple processing and short terms of payment, while your company benefits from favorable conditions and better availability. How do your suppliers cope with your communication channel, is a move to the cloud favored, are things bogged down in the process?
Interview your suppliers and optimize your business relationships.
- Cooperation is based on trust, esteem and cooperation
- Benefit from mutually gained knowledge
- A continuously improved cooperation with XM is guaranteed
- The focus is on value creation that is thought end-to-end
With Experience Management (XM), you make decisions with data, not with your gut.
EASY SOFTWARE uses Experience Management for its own processes and, on a project basis with the X/O App, has created a web service that queries the user experience in real time for presentations or events and intelligently combines XO data.
Intelligent company with EASY ApiOmat
- Intelligent company with EASY ApiOmat
- Integration solution that combines X and O data
- Multi-Experience Platform as layer between backend, survey tool and your applications
- Individual surveys in real time
- Connection to all possible business processes
Project: XO App with EASY ApiOmat
- Get feedback e.g. directly after presentations or events
- Data protection is guaranteed, only you receive evaluations
- Analytics: Summaries are processed intelligently
- Conclusions on the problem areas of your processes are easily possible
- Flexible use for every channel and every backend system
With XM, your digitization in the Experience Economy will be successful
- Feedback culture and end-to-end perspective on all business processes
- 360° view of all stakeholders, not just customers
- Recognize trends, understand needs, draw conclusions
- Increase satisfaction among all stakeholders
- Experience Management is Enabler for Your Digitization
- Increase sales, increase growth, drive innovation