Service Description Hosting
EASY Cloud solutions are based on proven EASY SOFTWARE technologies; they are hosted by EASY from the data center specified in the order confirmation.
Depending on the version of the EASY solution, a distinction is made between Public Cloud and Private Cloud.
a) Public Cloud, including complete infrastructure jointly used (tenant-capable)
b) Virtual Private Cloud – dedicated virtual servers
1. Data Security and Data Availability
EASY Cloud service is hosted from the data center specified in the order confirmation.
The data center is ISO 27001 certified.
- EASY Cloud solutions are basically available 24 hours a day, every day (24×7).
- EASY Cloud solutions have an average annual availability of 99%,
- except for routine and planned, announced maintenance activities.
3. Service and Support
4. Customer’s Points of Contact
As part of the on-boarding process, the customer names authorized people in his organization who will be entitled to order fee-based additional options from EASY, as well as to order fee-based and / or security related services. Such orders or commissions must be submitted as text, e.g. via letter, fax, or e-mail.
Errors or glitches can be reported by all key users (a maximum of five people) at the customer’s site.
5. EASY Service Desk
The EASY Service Desk (aka EASY Customer Care Center) is the centralized facility for customers (Single Point of Contact). Access routes to the Service Desk are described here: https://easy-software.com/de/services/support/.
EASY Service Desk staff will accept service requests and incident reports (Incident Management). The service requests and incident reports will be documented, categorized and prioritized as tickets.
6. EASY Service Desk service hours
EASY Service Desk can be reached Mondays through Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., except on (German public holidays and those specific to the German state of North-Rhine Westphalia), as well as Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve when Service Desk cannot be reached.
Outside the service times, the EASY Managed Service can be reached by customers with the 24×7 option on the EASY emergency number.
7. Priorities for Troubleshooting
When an incident is reported, a so-called ticket will be created. Response times are dependent on the respective ticket priority. Priority assumes values between 1 (highest priority) and 4 (lowest priority). This value results from the two factors of impact and urgency.
Impact comes in these versions: “High”, “Medium”, and “Low”. It describes how important EASY service is to the customer’s business processes, and which impairments result from the existing incident.
Urgency is based on the degree to which the system is still usable:
- Total outage of the entire system (total outage),
- Work is still possible, but only with tremendous constraints (High)
- Work is possible with some constraints (Medium)
- Work is possible with barely noticeable constraints (Low)
- The customer will query the values for urgency and impact when creating the ticket; they will be specified with the customer.
- The priority of the incident ticket results from impact and urgency as follows:
|High||Prio 1||Prio 1||Prio 2||Prio 3|
|Medium||Prio 1||Prio 2||Prio 3||Prio 4|
|Low||Prio 2||Prio 3||Prio 4||Prio 4|
8. Response Time with Incidents
The time that lapses between opening a ticket and commencement of qualifying processing is defined as the response time. Calculation of that time is performed only within the service hours of the Service Desk. If an incident report arrives outside of these service hours, the guaranteed response time will commence with the following working day.
The following maximum response times are guaranteed:
|Prio 1||2 hours|
|Prio 2||4 hours|
|Prio 3||1 working day|
|Prio 4||3 working days|
9. Maintenance Window
The respective maintenance windows during which maintenance is carried out are: every day, from 04:00 – 06:00 a.m.
Maintenance will be displayed in a timely and appropriate manner.
10. Cooperation obligations
To render an EASY Archive Cloud service, EASY depends on specific cooperation by the customer.
The customer (as the principal) must render the following assistance:
- Naming a major contact person for all technical questions relating to the system
- Naming up to 3 key users for communication with EASY Service Desk