Revision-proof archiving using EASY Cloud Archive
EASY Cloud Archive provides a powerful solution for document archiving in the cloud. It allows you to save tax-related data and documents subject to retention easily, digitally, and safely in the cloud. The core of the application is the tried-and-tested and successful archive solution from EASY SOFTWARE.
You can say good-bye to paper storage: EASY Cloud Archive creates a digital archive for you – to store all your invoices and documents in. The cloud archiving system automatically transfers your digital documents – more than ever, you’ll meet your documentation requirements the easy and less time-consuming way. You can access your archived documents anytime, anywhere, with each document being quickly found: either using direct search in the intuitive Web client or, in the Smartphone APP, using the search for properties or full text search.
Thanks to archive wizard, simple storage
EASY Cloud Archive is preconfigured and directly ready to use. What’s particularly useful is that the EASY Archive wizard performs the storage for you. All you do is define the data sources and folders on your systems from which the wizard automatically uploads files. The wizard even automatically stores posting-related files in the EASY cloud. A Web client or the mobile app then allow you and all valid users to safely access the data archived in the cloud at any time.
Revision-proof and transparent
EASY Cloud Archive lets you archive in a compliant manner and in compliance with Principles for properly maintaining and storing books, records and documents in electronic form and for data access (GoBD). The solution is certified; it guarantees, among others, thanks to auto-versioning, immutability of files that have once been archived. The original file always remains forgery-proof. To prove revision security, a protected activities log keeps all transmissions, changes, and deletions. Even accidental deletion of files is precluded: this is ensured by a double-checking mechanism.
Privacy and data security
Data security and protection from data loss are a priority with EASY Cloud Archive. Cloud archiving itself, as well as all transmission paths are effectively protected against unauthorized access, because EASY Cloud Archive uses high-availability servers in German high security datacenters and an effective, AES 256-encrypted HTTPS connection. Documents are saved based on the German Data Protection Act.
The Web client is easy to use. All permissions – from users to administrators – are set up in the shortest possible time. For documents and folders, collaboration tools such as remarks, notes, and much more are available.
Quickly find documents
Already when transferring documents to the document archive in the cloud, powerful OCR software reads the content. Right from the start, you can search for all terms in a document using full text search. This ensures that each file is instantly found.
Archive documents – also mobile
Shortly after initial setup, all authorized team members can already access the invoices and documents saved in EASY Cloud Archive, share documents, and edit them together. Even mobile – because EASY Cloud Archive not only works on desktops, it also works as an app on iOS devices.
Archiving in the cloud: overview of features
- Revision-proof archiving according to all German Commercial Code guidelines regarding correctness, integrity, security, protection from loss, traceability, etc.
- Automatic transfer and document archiving
- Unchangeable activities log makes all changes transparent
- Highest data security level thanks to saving in German high-security datacenters and encrypted transmission
- Full text search across folders available
- Automatic text recognition of archived documents, thanks to integrated OCR function
- Mobile data access via tablet, smartphone (app for iOS), or laptop/PC
- Concurrent access by multiple user
- Interfaces for convenient data transfer, e.g. as part of tax audits
- Data export from EASY Cloud Archive
To use EASY Cloud Archive, the following system requirements are necessary:
- Operating system: Microsoft (R) Windows 7 or higher
- Current Internet browser: IE 11, Google Chrome (at least version 56)
- Internet connection
- Compatible also with Mac OS systems